7 Easy Ways to Decorate Your Bedroom For Christmas WOWness!
Christmas interior decorating comes only once a year so go ahead and decorate every room with style. So deck the halls, bathrooms, and bedrooms with holiday style and fun! Elegantly “wrap” (aka: decorate) all your rooms for the holidays and every time you and your guests enter the room, they will feel like they just unwrapped a present (receiving an unexpected design within your room).
It is beautiful and relaxing to be able to fall sleep and wake up in a room full of holiday cheer and elegance. So, how do you decorate your bedrooms with style and fun?
Below are 7 ideas that are simple and yet have a dramatic “holiday cheer” effect:
1. Place 3 medium evergreen wreaths on the wall where your bed rests and you get an instinct Christmas headboard! Bonus: the aromatherapy scent of the wreath may be soothing enough to help you sleep better zzzzzzz!
2. Decorate the wreaths with the colors of your room. Try decorating them with the color of your pillowcases, or duvet, or window curtains.
3. Hang above nightstands a cluster of Christmas ornaments from your ceiling at different lengths (visualize – chandeliers made of ornaments!).
4. Tie your pillow with decorative ribbons (just like you would tie a ribbon on a present), then unwrap your pillows every night before you go to sleep. This decorative look also works wonderful on throw pillows in the living room and family room. As always, make sure that the colors chosen are complementary to the room.
5. Align your window frames with swags of garland.
6. Use bows to tie window curtains.
7. Float white candles in a vase filled with water and cranberries for a romantic Christmas bedroom décor.
It is great to decorate for others (your guests), but remember YOU are the most valuable treasure in your home – decorate for your comfort and wake up every day to holiday cheer! Have a FUNtastic holiday!